Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bean Sprouts with Tofu Recipe

Bean sprouts with tofu recipe I made for one of the potluck parties...it came out good .





Ingredients:
8 oz bean sprouts
1 tablespoon oil
1-2 cloves garlic ( chopped)
6-8 small tofu pieces
1 stalk scallion (cut into 2-inch lengths)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
salt to taste
 black pepper as per taste
Method: Rinse the bean sprouts under cold running water, drain and set aside. Remove the roots if you desire.
Heat up a wok and add cooking oil. Stir-fry the garlic until aromatic, then add the tofu into the wok for a few quick stirs before adding the bean sprouts into the wok. Add soy sauce, scallions, and do a few more quick stirs. Serve with fried rice or chowmein.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing it here and I will now served this on my guest, they are my friends and I hope that they also like it with my stir fried chicken. I already cooked your recipe and it was really delicious.

    ReplyDelete